Hill AFB Warcraft Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Hill Air Force Base's World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our first instance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

Our first instance. Empty
PostSubject: Our first instance.   Our first instance. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am

So I was looking around online and read that Deadmines is a good first instance for the Alliance. Is this something you guys are interested in doing?

I've never been to Deadmines before, so I don't know how long it would take or what kind of loot is to be had.

Love to hear your feedback!

Steve
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
gashousegang

PostSubject: Re: Our first instance.   Our first instance. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 pm

i wanna say deadmines (dm) has a min lvl of 14, i run my kids through there on my lvl60 dk solo. its nothing special, but does have some nice drops. as soon as i hear the server we forming on, ill be happy to show the way. its in stormwind (sw), the alliance capital city. it might take 20mins, or less
Back to top Go down
Starhoof

Starhoof

PostSubject: Re: Our first instance.   Our first instance. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 am

Im up for it =D
Back to top Go down
Helaran

Helaran

PostSubject: Re: Our first instance.   Our first instance. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

deadmines is in a village a few minutes run from westfall, it's a decent one, good for rogues trying to twink out... stockades is the one in sw, and all that's good about it is the amount of xp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first instance.   Our first instance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our first instance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hill AFB Warcraft Guild :: Victis Honor :: Raiding-
Jump to: