Hill AFB Warcraft Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Hill Air Force Base's World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallow's End Wands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: Hallow's End Wands   Hallow's End Wands EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 am

What's the deal with them? Obviously, you zap someone with one and they turn into X, Y, or Z. However, I see people advertising to zap you for 5 gold or some other random price. Why is there such a demand? Is there some kind of achievement if you get zapped by every possible wand?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
Helaran

Helaran

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's End Wands   Hallow's End Wands EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 pm

yep, it's part of the hallow's end group of acheivements to get huit by them all... 5G is cheap, on thrall they are going for up to 40G right now
Back to top Go down
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: More Hallow's End stuff..   Hallow's End Wands EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

I got the Hallowed Helm today on Artos. Smile Pretty cool, but I still want the Squashling. Smile

How's everybody else doing on the event?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
Helaran

Helaran

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's End Wands   Hallow's End Wands EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 pm

grats, i got the pet this year, so excited Smile i've been hit by all the wands and i'm down to three places left in outlands to get the full acheivement and get "the hallowed" title... also got The Horseman's Baleful Blade, one of my favorite lvl 70 swords, so glad they upgraded it... still trying for the mount on a daily basis though... lol
Back to top Go down
TaintedLove

TaintedLove

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's End Wands   Hallow's End Wands EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm

On my main on the Thrall server, I got the title of "the Hallowed" early this week; very nice!

On here, I have been hit with all the wands, trick or treated, gotten a mask, and am almost done with putting pumpkins on people's heads...It's hard to get the title this year being so low, so I'll most likely get it next year Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallow's End Wands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's End Wands   Hallow's End Wands Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallow's End Wands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hill AFB Warcraft Guild :: Victis Honor :: General Guild Chat-
Jump to: