Hill AFB Warcraft Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Hill Air Force Base's World of Warcraft Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The re-imagining of "V"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

The re-imagining of "V" Empty
PostSubject: The re-imagining of "V"   The re-imagining of "V" EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 am

Is anybody else stoked about this?

Tuesday night at 1900 hrs, ABC will kick off the pilot episode of a re-imagined "V". The original mini-series in the 80's was a big hit with me, and I'm looking forward to see how this turns out.

I always thought that re-making a classic was taboo. However, I was made a believer with the great job the Sci-Fi channel did with Battlestar Galactica.

Another re-make that is in the works is a new A-Team. /whoot! Looking forward to that too!

"I toldja foowl! I ain't gettin on no plane!".
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

The re-imagining of "V" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The re-imagining of "V"   The re-imagining of "V" EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 am

Watched V last night. Thought it was pretty good so far. Perhaps a little rushed. They could have spent a little more time on character developement.

What was funny is that much of it seemed to be a kick in the junk to the Obama administrations policies. The message of hope and change, universal healthcare, and even Obama's Youth Corps were reflected in the Visitor's "Peace Ambassadors".

All in all, pretty good. Made me want to buy the 1983 version from Amazon. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/stephen.m.white?ref=name

The re-imagining of "V"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hill AFB Warcraft Guild :: Victis Honor :: Jibba Jabber (Non-WoW Yammerin)-
Jump to: